Totally addicted to this song.
Listen. That is all.
Isn’t the ending so sick?
They’re beautiful, have amazing style (Part of Nylon Records, DER) and they make great music!
Let’s get down to Barcelona, I like romancing but I don’t wanna…
Honestly, I love the direction of the Barcelona MV with all the freeze frames, especially the wicked cool part at 2:56
BEE! EYE! TEE! SEE! EH-CH!
The part between 1:20-1:34 is so cool.
Last night I came back from my last and favourite (not cause and effect) death and dying class.
This class has not lessened my anxiety over death per se, but it has certainly made me aware of the death experience.
Our last lecture dealt with death and the individual.
According to the Enneagram, all people can fall under 1 of 9 personality types.
Based on these personality types, your view of death can be predicted.
I was shocked to discover how accurately the enneagram determined my personality and view on death.
So here is what you do:
A. Get a pencil and a piece of paper
B. Rate the following statements on a scale of 1 to 7. 7 being most applicable to you, and 1 being the least applicable to you. Keep the order of the statements the same on your sheet as it is indicated below! I.e. There are a total of 27 statements, do not number them 1-27, you should have three sets of 9 statements, each set numbered 1-9.
I feel motivated by the need to…
1. Live life the right way, improve myself and others, and avoid anger
2. Be loved and appreciated, and to express my positive feelings toward others.
3. Be productive, to achieve success, and to avoid failure.
4. Understand my feelings and to be understood, to search for the meaning of life and to avoid being ordinary.
5. Know everything and understand the universe, to be self-sufficient and left alone, and to avoid not having the answer or looking foolish.
6. Feel secure and taken care of, or to confront my fears.
7. Be happy and plan fun things, to contribute to the world, and to avoid suffering and pain.
8. Be self-reliant and strong, to make an impact on the world, and to avoid being weak.
9. Keep the peace, merge with others, and avoid conflict.
I think that I…
1. See anger as a character flaw and try to repress it.
2. Am interested in people, play the role of nurturer, and try to present a loving image.
3. Try to be seen in a good light, according to socially agreed upon terms.
4. Have a strong need to express myself and be seen as original.
5. Rely on my own resources and find safety in knowledge and/or withdrawing.
6. Try to control my fear by being alert and either seeking approval from, or rebelling against, authority figures.
7. Am active and optimistic, and I avoid unpleasant emotions, including fear.
8. Am powerful and am not afraid to express my anger.
9. Am accommodating and often out of touch with my anger.
My worldview can be characterized as…
1. The world is an imperfect place. I work toward improvement
2. People depend on my help. I am needed.
3. The world values a champion. Avoid failures at all costs.
4. Something is missing. Others have it. I have been abandoned.
5. The world is invasive. I need privacy to think and to refuel my energies.
6. The world is a threatening place. Question authority.
7. The world is full of opportunity and options. I look foward to the future.
8. The world is an unjust place. I defend the innocent.
9. My efforts won’t matter. Don’t make waves. Keep the peace.
A. Add up all your scores for all your “1.” statements, and all your “2.” statements, and so on. You should end up with 9 totals.
B. Look at your top three scores, read over the corresponding sets of statements (i.e. If your highest score was for 5. statements then read over the 5. statements) and decide which set is “closest” or most reflective of yourself.
C. Write down the set you are. This is your type number.
How do you view death?
You know those meters people used to put on their MSN nicknames in highschool? They were lame then and still lame now. I suppose that makes MSN meters a perfect analogy to the progression of my life since highschool… but I digress…
Here is how my week has gone down:
I think I have unintentionally uncovered a cause-and-effect relationship here.
And just for shits and giggles:
Here to bring you a little cheer to your crappy Tuesday:
This is arguably the only scene in any anime where the dubbed version is better than the original.
P.S. Leadja’s DAEBAK-ness: [||||||||||]
OH I’ve missed you Taeyang and your smooth vocals.
I love GD, but no one can do it vocally like Taeyang.
It’s really a shame since he won’t be promoting this song but fear not fangirls he is just preparing for his comeback with another single: Wedding Dress.
Check out the video below, his dancing = sick.
I suspect the video will be removed soon. YG is usually on top of this ish.
I love how Teddy makes a random cameo. So weird seeing him out of his usual hoodie + cap.
P.S. Can we PLEASE stop spelling song titles lyk dis. YOU’re not being economical just by saving two letters.
He’s fierce. In a Lady GaGa kind of way.
Would I still go there?
There and back.
P.S. Does anyone know why GD chose an apple?
HOLY CRAP. I KNOW. It’s been months since I’ve posted.
But I really think this deserved a post.
Nichkhun is the cutest thing ever. I think he has given Jaebeom a run for his money.
Actually, I think Jaebeom, Nichkhun and Taec are all number one now… decisions. Also Junsu… is climbing FAST.
P.S. Nichkhun isn’t the only cutie she’s dated… #*$&@^%*&^*&%^only the other cutest guy in biz@#$%^
I’m sorry but I must go on hiatus from all KPOP updates from hence forth.
I simply cannot find the time right now to update this blog religiously. =(
However, I will continue to blog personal posts.
I have a feeling I will pick this up again when I head back to hell Waterloo.
Dear readers (if there are any left…),
It is madness in TO, I will work in this blog into my schedule again… somehow.
I’m too busy at work to update the blog and I spend about 4 hours of my day at home before going to bed.
TONIGHT, I WILL GO HOME AND BLOG.
P.S. For all those interested, Amy has informed me of a MACcosmetics.com sale: 25% of all online merchandise and free shipping after $75!!! Don’t walk, RUN. I mean… type.