DBSK’s 5th Anniversary! My Top 5 DBSK Videos!
Can’t believe it’s been five years for the boys. =’)
YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG HWAITING!
U-KNOW YUNHO HWAITING!
MICKY YOOCHUN HWAITING!
CHOIKANG CHANGMIN HWAITING!
DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING!
JK~~~ –> XIAH JUNSU HWAITING!
To commemorate this occasion I have painstakingly chosen my five favourite DBSK moments, I can’t say all-time because I’ve probably forgotten their earlier vids. I’d really appreciate it if people would comment on their favourite DBSK moments so I can relive the funnies again. =D
5. DBSK on StarKing
The boys looked amazing on this show and it’s all fuzzy to me but I remember enjoying these two eps immensely. This is also the show where mini-DBSK made their debut. 😄
4. Banjun Drama: Dangerous Love starring DBSK
Those who have watched Dangerous Love should know EXACTLY why I loved this drama. But let’s not spoil for those who haven’t watched it.
It’s not really a drama more like a short movie? It’s brilliant.
I remember the members saying that after Yunho and Jae shot this movie that they couldn’t look each other in the eyes for days. LMAO
3. PKL’s Starry Night Radio
–> don’t forget to correct the audio by adding &fmt=18
– This is my favourite radio show of them all time mostly because PKL isn’t asking boring Qs about their album like the others
-Jaejoong talks about getting their shots at the hospital and how embarrassing it is when the nurses are rabid fans and how they have to pull down their pants to get their shots from their nursefans LMAO
– One of the segments in this show is absolutely AWESOME. Basically she asks each of the boys if they have one girl they’ve lost contact with but really want to meet again. Of course all of the boys name somebody and PKL helps DBSK find their “special girls” by asking that girl to call the radio station O___O –> Insanity ensues.
– If anyone has a clearer audio with subs please let everybody know. =)
2. Come to Play
– Jaesuk is my favourite MC and I love every show he hosts because he’s so freakin’ funny; it doesn’t hurt that Jaejoong is positively glowing here either
– I loved how they revealed alot of stuff about the boys on the show including Jae’s perverted photos and Changmin’s affinity for the ladies.
– Junho’s “Crazy bastard.” had me falling off my chair. LMAO
– Must watch.
#1 DBSK moment after the jump.............
1. M-Net School of Rock 2: GOLD. The funnies are endless.
– All the boys dish the dirt on each member while the person wears a bunny eye-mask! SO CUTE!
– This video is what made love Jaejoongie soooooo much. Jae is unstoppable at releasing embarassing moments and company “secrets”
– At one point during the talk, the manager who sat at the front of the tour bus whispered frantically to Micky: Shut Jaejoong up! 😄
“I wish U-know Yunho would lower his strength sometimes.”
– You know (no pun intended), sometimes Yunho is just too manly for me, yea too manly, like there’s too much testosterone but I love him all the same
– Jae’s description is so funny but not nearly as funny as Yoochunie’s addition to the conversation. 😄
“Micky Yoochun is popular and he knows it”
– I don’t know what’s funnier, the story that Junsu (isn’t he so cute here?) told or the fact that Yunho agreed so much that he broke his bell LMAO
– Side note: Jae fixes Yunho’s bell even BOOM noticed! 😄
“I wish Micky Yoochun would lower his standards for girls”:
– More hilarious Jaeisms (yes I made that up, these are now referred to as Jaeisms)
– Jae: “This isn’t a good one, Micky likes all girls” LMAO LMAO
– Jae: “I told not to let this kind of stuff air…” LMAO *DIES*
“Youngwoong Jaejoong acts like a baby”
– I love how Yunho reveals Changmin and Jaejoong’s fights –> I’m sure these are epic showdowns
– Ah… the van race –> Boom: Did you give him the seat? Jae: No.
“The maknae is the scary at times”
– Junsu: Uh.. this .. well I’m saying this partly for the show.. actually this is kind of true, like 80% seriously true
– I don’t know what happened but Jae unleashes never-been-seen Changmin personality secrets
– I love how they all try to suck up to Changmin at the end –> Boom to Jae: It’s a little too late for you.
– Man their debut introductions are sooo rehearsed and awkward.
– LMFAO –> Their manager tries to shut Jae up. LOVE.
“Junsu craves skinskip.”
– This story was the first of many that proved our beloved DBSK members are probably not that sane
– Yunho: At first it was awkward, but now I like it <– Yunho, I like it too, I like it alot
– Jae: I feel healthier and more flexible now <— LMAO
– Junsu: Everybody come to my room after
– Stop fueling the fantasy! It’s so unhealthy for us. -____-;;
– If you watch nothing, watch how the girls GO INSANE when they see the School of Rock posters and just when you think they can’t scream any higher or louder, Micky’s Engrish comes on: Yo Yunho let’s try some $%(&$%* –> INSANITY
– They finally ambush the school –> craziness ensues!
– They fulfill every fan’s wish at the school
– OMG, the seduction wish, these fangirls are way out there, was I this perverted in hs?
– OMFG. OH. EM. EFF. GEE. The girl that requested a hug from Jaejoong. WOW. JUST WOW. My dream before my very eyes. *DIES DIES*
– YooSu couple dance –> Man this was awkward for Yoochun
– JaeMin couple dance –> WOW Jaejoong just going all out. All I hear in the background is Snoop Dogg’s Sensual Seduction Did anyone know the original version is called sexual eruption?
– You can just see that girl dying when Yunho blew her a kiss. I feel you, I feel you. No, not really, BECAUSE I WASN”T THERE.
– First kiss confessions? LOL watching this again, I see that Junsu and Changmin were lying through their teeth 😄 It’s okay boys, we love you no matter what. Did anyone catch that fan blow Junsu a kiss when he said he hadn’t had his first kiss yet?
– LOL, Junsu’s doll on the table –> ah Junsu your actions are so fail.
– I don’t know if I’m remembering correctly, but I think during the singing segment with all the fake snow, Changmin actually breathes it in by accident and starts to choke.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Credits: HeyJJ! for the image